Our next concert is on Saturday 14th October 2017, see Upcoming Events.
Who are Harpenden Music Makers?
- Music Makers is a Harpenden based amateur group of 36 adult members whose ethos is to enjoy making music.
- With the help of excellent professional Music Directors the choir has developed into a popular local choir with a considerable following at its concerts.
- Get the latest news about the choir by following us on Twitter or Facebook
What do we sing?
- Our musical tastes cover many genres and styles: from the old to the new, part songs to oratorios, sacred and secular.
- Music Makers performs alone and with other choirs, unaccompanied or with professional soloists, orchestras and actors.
- Audiences comment on how they like the variety of our programmes which differentiates us from other choirs. A number of new members have made the move from audience to choir member.
Where and when do we rehearse?
- Wednesday evenings 7.45pm – 9.30 pm
- Harpenden High Street Methodist Church, AL5 2RU
How can you contact us?
- If you are interested in singing with the choir, would like concert tickets or for any other enquiries please contact the secretary, Lucia Primavesi